Avatar changes appearance each time I sign

A few times now, I have signed in and my avatar hair colour has changed and my socks have been set so they are pulled down as if I’m not wearing any. Always the same: hair colour and socks. Everything else is as it should be.
I know it’s not the most important issue, but it’s irritating. I have to change it back but the next time I ride, it’s happened again.

I haven’t noticed hair colour, but my socks often fall down. It’s really irritating.

3 Likes

Not just me then. It’s very irritating…I worked really hard to get my pink Fondo socks!
My hair is really noticeable as it’s black, but for some reason, it keeps making me ginger of all colours.
:astonished:

1 Like

I have the same problem and I can’t seem to find a pattern to it. The only things that changes each time are sock height (all the way to the bottom of slider) and my hair color (always to brown from grey). I agree it is annoying. Running a Microsoft Surface Pro under Windows 10. I wish Zwift would fix this bug.

For me it’s not socks nor hair (my avatar has a crew cut, so wouldn’t notice :)). My problem is running shorts length. Every 2 weeks or so I start running, only to find that my shorts have ‘shrunk in the wash’ to shortest possible :(.

1 Like

Zwift have started to be sponsored by Sun-In, they’re just showing you what’s possible… :yum:

2 Likes

Maybe UCI enforcing sock length rule in Zwift too?

1 Like

This just started happening again for both me and my wife. Hair back to brown, and socks back to shortest length. Annoying!

I’ve been on Zwift for two years and never had this issue. Since the last update, I now have black hair for every group ride and race. Much like the first poster, it’s a small thing, but it bugs me. (And I just can’t pull off being a brunette :wink:). Can’t find an answer in other forums so trying here.

2 Likes