Audio really bad

Audio is relly bad on my Android 11 Tablett. Unable to listen to the new podcasts.
Unfortunalety, i’m not shure if its related to the newest Zwift Update or the Android 11 Update as both came in at the same time.

1 Like

Zwift confirmed this bug

Bug is still open! Cmon Zwift…

Still have this issue on my Tab S6. An ETA for a solution? I end up riding with the volume down…
Very disappointing…

1 Like

I have the same problem on my new Galaxy Tab S7

1 Like

I have found a solution. The sound bug is related to Samsung.

You have to open screen recorder, start a capture and pause it immediately. But let it open.

You now have a proper sound until you close the screen recorder.

Not the best solution, maybe I will find a real one.

Cheers

2 Likes

That works! I wonder why…1/6/2022 audio bug is not resolved. But this fix is tolerable. Also…Bluetooth ouput is just fine…DAC issue???

A sound is heard. thank you so much.

Can you tell me what recorder you are using? Unfortunately I don’t have one installed on my Galaxy Tab A7, and when I installed one it didn’t do anything, the sound was still unusable.

Hi Martin,

since I got Android 12 on my S7 the built in screen recorder dont work anymore.
Now I mute the Zwift Sound and listen to Heavy Metal instead.

Of course, that’s another way to “solve” the problem. But what I really don’t understand is the fact that only Zwift has an audio problem on these devices. All other apps seem to work correctly.

Yep, thats really bad.

Even the music in the menu works correctly, but as soon as you reach the cycling the sounds get weird.

1 Like

This is a stupid bug that needs fixing asap. Really weird that the screen recording fixes this.

1 Like

Any update from Zwift on this?