Samsung tab s7

Hola a todos, les escribo para comentarles de mi problema con Zwift y mi Tablet Samsung S7. Al momento de cargar la aplicación funciona sin problemas, pero una vez en la plataforma el sonido comienza a fallar y la única opción que tengo para eliminar ese sonido “malo” es tocando la pantalla nuevamente o pulsando algún botón del teclado físico. Pienso que es solo problema de la aplicación Zwift, ya que en otros procesos no tengo el problema. Testeado en Youtube, Spotify y web. En mi tablet antigua no tenia ese problema (Galaxy Tab S6).

Gracias

Google Translate

Hello everyone, I am writing to tell you about my problem with Zwift and my Samsung S7 Tablet. When the application is loaded it works without problems, but once on the platform the sound begins to fail and the only option I have to eliminate that “bad” sound is by touching the screen again or pressing a button on the physical keyboard. I think that it is only a problem of the Zwift application, since in other processes I do not have the problem. Tested on Youtube, Spotify and web. In my old tablet I did not have that problem (Galaxy Tab S6).

Thanks

I use a S7 Plus and I do not have this issue. Did you get it fixed by Support Team yet?

1 Like

I’m already in contact with support.

Saludos,

Edit: personal information removed

Since the May update I’ve had sound problems on two Android devices (Galaxy Tab A7 2020 & Moto G 5G plus) where the application runs fine but the sound is distorted.

I contacted support but they replied saying the don’t support these devices.

Sound bug is a confirmed issue with current Zwift Version for Android

To date it still hasn’t been fixed and more serious bugs introduced the application.

Hello :wave: My tab s7 is doing the same. Mainly on the ride on part. Waiting for fix.

1 Like

Just got a TAB S7 Plus today to find out about this issue. the app seems to be working but the sound is awful. completely muffled. anyone see a fix yet?

I’ve not seen a fix yet. I’ve ended up running Zwift silent now turning it up to check each release only to find the glitch is still there.

You can connect to a Bluetooth speaker , the sound gets normal

1 Like

I have found a solution. The sound bug is related to Samsung.

You have to open screen recorder, start a capture and pause it immediately. But let it open.

You now have a proper sound until you close the screen recorder.

Not the best solution, maybe I will find a real one.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Ralf.

Which screen recorder app are you using for this workaround? There are a ton in the google play store.

Mike

Hi Mike, I use the build in from Samsung.

Hola,tengo problemas con la última actualización de zwift en mi Samsung Galaxy tab s7+, me dice
PlayStore que mi dispositivo no es compatible con la app siendo que la he venido usando con zwift sin problemas hasta ahora,a alguien más le ha pasado?