I would be interested in accessing a realtime data from someone who is Zwifting to compile other realtime stats (like a secondary dashboard).
Is this possible or slated? They don’t need to be synchronous or streaming, batch is fine.
Data I would like to uncover would be
- Realtime tracking similar to ‘myvirtualmission’ for virtual events. (ie. event or challenge dashboard)
- Realtime comparison to another rider (wattage, speed, etc).
- Watts/Mph to overtake or virtual buddy.
- Calorie burn
- Time/mileage left in free-ride.
- Malleable interface. I love zwift but the interface doesn’t make sense sometimes… Why do i have to start a ride so i can get into the ‘gear’ interface, or profile information? Seems like many options were thrown up in the air and were placed in random locations.