I definitely get your frustrations, especially since the ZC BLE bridge was working fine for you before the recent updates.
The reason why I asked about your specific model Moto G8 Power Lite Android is because I saw another post on the Forums here where another Zwifter reported what appears to be a similar issue when using the same model Android device for ZC. It could be a coincidence or it could be a potential trend, but that’s what I’m trying to establish.
Since I’m not a Zwift developer and am merely a humble Zwift support agent, I don’t personally fix things having to do with Zwift that are broken from a programming standpoint, but try to do my best to identify trends and report them to the people at Zwift who do fix things. If I ask for more information from Zwifters or for Zwifters to try specific things, I generally make every effort to have a good reason for doing so. Either way, thanks for sharing the information and I’ll do my best to get some attention on this.