Love Zwift. Love the Alpe even more. I have now completed 9 Alpes (all verifiable in Strava) but have only every received 1 true completion - i.e. got the prize wheel and showed on the leaderboard - and, therefore, not my badge for completing the Alpe 5 and the 25 times.
I have raised a number of tickets with Support and they are unable to help. I’m hoping someone here might have insight
- NO, i did NOT do a u-turn (i’m head down grinding through burning legs… .why would i u-turn!?!)
- I have made multiple adjustments to my environment as per the suggestions regarding ANT interference.
- I have run Zwiftalizer on my rides since my successful attempt and I have no drops.
- it almost always happens about 40-50 minutes into the ride between turns 7-8 or 6-5 (depends on which route i choose - 19.9km or 25.1km)
- like most, I get to the top and have 20/22 or 19/22 segments completed. i know it’s screwed up when i get to the end of a segment and there is no PR time posted and no star. But by the time i’m 50 minutes into the ride, there is no way i’m starting again.
I saw someone mention you can redo a segment by u-turning to the beginning of the segment and redoing it but that counters the “NO U-TURNS!” rule. do folks know if this works? i’d be happy to try if it means i get credit to my badges and prizes (I want those wheels!)
thanks and take care