Alp du Zwift not on Apple TV?

Had to go back to my iPad to ride the Alp. Will the update for the Apple TV be coming soon? 

Seriously?  I didn’t see any discussions about this.

Willy and Mike, I am a bit surprised no prior comment about this from Zwift as many of us only use Apple TV - easily most convenient platform nowadays!

Had to update the Zwift App on the Apple TV to get it to come in this morning.  Go to the App store and click on the Zwift App.  Your option there should be Upgrade.

Had to update the Zwift App on the Apple TV to get it to come in this morning.  Go to the App store and click on the Zwift App.  Your option there should be Upgrade.

Thanks Gerry. In settings I have auto update selected but followed your instructions and went to the App Store on the Apple TV.

Once in Apps Store I went to purchase and then recently updated.  It shows that the app was updated sometime today and added

-  Alpe du Zwift expansion to Watopia

-  Spring Mission addded (which i did see earlier when opening the app)

-  Chinese and Spanish language added

I guess I expected to see a course titled Alpe du Zwift.  I hear its part of the jungle circuit?  Can anyone confirm.

Hi Mike, there are three new routes/courses in the list.
– Four Horsemen
– Road to Sky
– Tour of Fire and Ice

more info here:
https://zwiftinsider.com/massive-alpe-du-zwift-climb-released/

Ride on (and up)!

Figured it out. Had to delete the Zwift app from the Apple TV and reinstall. All is good now. RIDE ON.