After 1 month of Zwift

Logged a bunch of km’s, posted some feedback but don’t think I’ve yet said…

Zwift is AWESOME!!

Your hard work is appreciated.
Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

Couldnt agree more.

Absolutely-freaking-amazing. I have never looked forward to the trainer – i have seen serious results from it (via trainerroad), and i know what hard work is, but I have never looked forward to it.

I couldnt wait until i could jump on zwift today.

And i can only imagine what it will be like when an actual race will happen. Everyone lined up on the start line on some map… a countdown on… heart starts beating… oh man, theres lots of pain and PR’s ahead

Well said. And it’s this good with just a 5km course!

It is tonnes of fun, even in this beta stage and ridding the same 5k loop. I already get the competitive juices going seeing familiar names on my tail or just ahead of me on the hill. So much potential. .

Agreed, this is a blast to ride. Can’t wait until they expand the world.
Great job guys!!!

Thanks, everyone! Everyone works really hard to add new features, fix issues, and try and give you the best experience possible. They’ll all be very psyched to read this thread :slight_smile:

Easily the best thing ever to happen to an indoor trainer. Here’s to more route options and longer loop.

Alp d’Huez anyone?

+1. Seriously top work only problem is that there is no such thing as an easy leg spin on the turbo anymore. Very soon turns into a balls out, bleeding eyeballs, sweat drenched session. :wink:

Couldn’t agree more. I loath riding in the basement, but with Zwift, it actually makes it enjoyable. Zwift is Awesome!