Adidas Run for the Oceans [2022]

I have received the email from run fors oceans where I click on the link and enter zwift and the shoes are not in my garage.
Where have they been lost?

I got the same mail and it didn’t work for me either.

The same happened to me. No shoes at the garage after received the email and did what I was told to (click at the unlock button).

Hi, this has been pointed out in another thread as well. Zwift @manda_F is looking into it.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Collectively, we reached our goal to run 50,000 km between May 23—June 8. That means we’ve unlocked the in-game adidas Ultraboost 22 shoes.To unlock them, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Zwift.com and logout of your Zwift account.
  • Click here. **Link has been updated
  • You will be redirected to your activity feed.
  • Login to your Zwift account.
  • Then, launch the Zwift app and check your garage!

Please let me know if you try these steps and still do not see the item in your garage.

3 Likes

Hi Amanda,

Tried your recommendation to unlock the Ultraboost 22 Shoes several times…no joy. Shoes not showing up.

Bob.

Same here, no result.

I followed the instructions and the shoes do not appear in my garage either

@brumohr @Xavier_Neys_ICE_VTX @Jordi_Riu_Popito

Thank you for the quick responses on trying the steps outlined! I am letting the team know this did not work and I am hoping to have an answer shortly.

1 Like

@manda_F can confirm it didn’t work for me

@Run.10K.Every.Day - I just updated the click here link. Would you mind trying the steps above for me one more time?

it works, thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

It works, doesn’t show a number indicating a new item but it is there in the list.

Thanks @manda_F

1 Like

Yep, that fixed it for me. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you again to everyone on this thread for providing support to get this resolved quickly. I am also including the link to our Zwift Support Hub article, which includes the steps for resolution.

1 Like

It worked for me as well!

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me.
When I click the link I’m already logged it and when I launch the app, no shoes.

Follow the instructions. Logout from Zwift.com then follow the link and login.

The shoes should be there when you go into the game.

It worked for me too. Thanks, Amanda!