Additions to Technogym Treadmills

Hello, I have access to Technogym Skillrun treadmills that isn’t a supported smart trainer and apparently no plans as yet to change that.
Given it has wireless capability/ bluetooth built in already is there anyway using an ANT+ to BLE converter like CABLE to jury rig something up?
Also, and I have asked Zwift Support to raise it, what is the best way to possibly get another treadmill supported?
Thanks

Hey Peter.

I see this is your first forum post. Welcome to the Zwift Community!

While we don’t support that specific treadmill at this time, you can purchase a footpod and use any treadmill, including this one. We have the Zwift RunPod available on our store for purchase at $29.99, but at this time, we can only ship to the USA and Canada. If you are outside those areas, you can find similar devices, including this one possibly, with most online retailers, such as Amazon. Many people find this to be a very decent solution to unsupported Smart Treadmills.

If you have any further problems, please submit a support request, and a Zwift team member will be happy to assist you with it.

Run On!

@Peter_King_Leetl_Don I have a Technogym Skillrun treadmill at home and have been waiting for Zwift compatibility. I use a Stryd foot pod at the moment which is a workaround but not the best user experience as I’m forever calibrating with the Zwift app to try and get the speed of the treadmill to match the speed on Zwift. Fingers crossed the Zwift team have the Technogym Skillrun compatibility on their roadmap. With Zwift being compatible with the Technogym MyRun, surely they can sort something out for the Technogym Skillrun users out there :blush:

1 Like