adding workout files to zwift on iOS

Hey there,  I am having a hell of a time trying to add workout files to zwift on my iphone SE,  I have followed the most recent instructions on the support site.  The problem I am having is itunes wont allow me to add a folder it will only accept files so that is where I’m missing something.  not sure what to do, I have the latest versions of zwift, itunes and windows. I get the feeling that the problem is itunes not allowing me to select the folder to add it, only allowing the selection of files, which did nothing.  I also have no “custom workouts” option to select on my zwift app.  ???

Hi Dean, check out this thread.  It may help.  https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000249243-Zwift-workouts-loading-custom-workouts-to-iPhone-

Ride on!

Thank you Phil,  Iwas able to find the answer in the comments.  Seems I wasn’t dragging and dropping the folder in with the alt key (step5)  seemed a few others were having the same issue.   All sorted now and I’ve used one of the imported workouts all ready.:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: