No App Store in the new iTunes

Hi - I’m looking to download custom workouts to my iPad. However after I’ve updated to the new iTunes the apps part of iTunes is no longer there because Apple are focusing more on music, audiobooks etc with this update.

My question is how do I now download custom workouts from zwift workouts and upload them to my iPad without being able to see the zwift app on my iTunes?

What version of iTunes are you using? 

12.7. Can I just download an earlier version to solve this?

You can still access the files on your iOS device in iTunes 12.7. Once your device is connected you can access same controls including File Sharing as in previous versions BUT you will have to click the icon in the bar at the top - see the figure below.

The figure shows what it looks like in iTunes 12.7 for Windows.

Amazing. Thanks guys, I’ll check it out!

Okay - so I’ve added workouts to the file sharing area and synced my iPad, but nothing appears in my custom workouts area. I’ve got the latest updates for everything in terms of IOs but not sure why it’s not coming up on the app…any thoughts?

With iTunes you cannot just add a custom workout but will have to follow these steps:

1. Save the folder “Zwift” to your Mac/PC somewhare with ‘Save to…’
  2. Locate the place on your Mac/PC where you saved the Zwift folder
  3. Add your custom workouts to the folder Zwift/Workouts in that place
  4. Go back into iTunes and click ‘Add file…’ – and add the entire Zwift folder back to your iOS device (choose to replace it).

There should only be a single ‘Zwift Document’ visible in iTunes, namely a folder named ‘Zwift’

An alternative to using iTunes is described by ZwiftBlog:

http://zwiftblog.com/copy-workout-files-zwift-ios/

Thanks all. They’re on now!

I’m using Windows 10 and iTunes Version 12.7.3.46

When i get to the section:

Go back into iTunes and click ‘Add file…’ – and add the entire Zwift folder back to your iOS device (choose to replace it).

I don’t get the option to add an then the Replace option, Instead of Add i get Open which then opens the Zwift file, rather than adding it?

The Add file… button is at the bottom of the file list in iTunes. Remember to click on the Zwift icon in the app list on the left first - otherwise the button won’t show.