Addicted achievement not reached

I’ve done in the last 9 days, every day at least one lap, mostly Volcano Circuit.

So today is the 9th day, but I didn’t got the “Addicted” badge.

Below are proof of ride for every day.

Please help!

kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép

You’ve definitely done enough to get the badge - it doesn’t even have to be a lap; many people have got it by doing only 5km per day.

But it could be that the achievement is broken at the moment - found this thread (Working from Home Badges) where people were complaining of the same thing as you last month and had to be given the badges manually. They didn’t say if the issue got fixed or not, but it looks like it might not have been.

Hi @jony_easyrider

Glad to see you back in the forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I took a peak at your account and can see that you did do what is required and I have unlocked that badge on your account. You should see that next time you log in.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for activating that badge! I will go further to achieve the “Working from home” badge.
I will reach it by Sunday. Can I come back here after and with proofs to ask you to activate that one too, please?

@jony_easyrider

If you find that badge doesn’t unlock for you either, you can post in here or you reach out to us and we can look into that for you.

Hello, John, the “Working from home” badge won’t activate either. Below are my all rides for the past 14 days.
Please activate it, thank you so much!

kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép
kép

Hi @jony_easyrider

Sorry for the delay. I have looked at your account and can match up what you posted in here, thanks for sharing those screenshots. I have unlocked that badge on your account and you should see that next time you log in.

Appreciate your patience with all this and hopefully the rest of your badges will unlock as designed.