Add HUD

I would like to add more information to my HUD or be able to change HUD with a key toggle to show other various information. The information is there I just want´s to show them in realtime while ridning. Would this be possible to add to Zwift in a near future? 

Here is a mockup of other datafields I would like to be able to toggle between

Avg speed / Avg hrr / Awg pwr/ Avg rpm / w/kg /avg w/kg  

Would also be nice to make the HUD go away for screen shots.

also, add Power / NP in the hud ;-). but main thing, a customisable hud a la Garmin screens would be welcome :wink:

1 Like

Pretty sure a customizable HUD was requested a year or more ago.  Waiting on that, along with ability to stay logged in and training peaks upload.

Good call Martin!

Like the hud idea, You could have a multi hud?, One screen just for events, A group hud would be brilliant so you can see where all your group are on the course and see there texts rather than everybody elses,  as i have two groups on the go at the same time.

I’m pretty sure if you do your screenshot from the mobile device, it doesn’t include the graphics HUD. At least that’s been my experience.

The hud is shown in my screenshots, but I want that, so in that case it should be optional.

The automatic shot which Zwift does for Strava doesn’t have the HUD, but all other shots do.

I’ve been using zwift for a few weeks now and I can’t figure out how to turn on the HUD. 

What am I missing?

Perhaps make a few static HUD screens that you can tab through - think of these as pages on your Garmin Device.  This would be easier to develop and provide some different options on what data riders see in the HUD.

I agree would be nice to se.

Suggest a % of ftp and current power zone option

Ryan,

You can press G any time to show a graph with your power zone and HR. 

It doesn’t show the percent of your FTP (and I agree this would be nice to have).

Jim,
Sorry, should of mentioned, I’m using the app. :+1:
The graph facility would be handy in the app too then

At least being able to turn on or off different elements of the HUD, or offer a minimalist version HUD,  would be nice.  If I’m riding a workout, I don’t always need to see who is riding nearby or the minimap.  Same thing if I’m just riding.  Sometimes it is nice just to see the actual world without the screen being cluttered.