Add Average Power to the Zwift Screen

I would LOVE to see the option of having Zwift show Average Power numbers on screen, real-time. This way, I know where my efforts stand and if I need to go faster or slower or am spot on. For example, on Recovery Days, I want to be at 125W average power. With my Sweet Spot Intervals, I need to be at 88-93% of FTP. No way to tell now until I finish. It’s on my Garmin, why can’t it be on Zwift? Just a recommendation. What do you think?

Zwift Workouts: Display Average Power in Custom Workout Intervals

Shane Miller tells you how, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5RWGrDE_s

2 Likes

The colour graph at the bottom of the screen should also give you a good indication of the Zone you are working in.

Thanks Steve!!!
Very helpful!!!

I do not have that folder on the video. Any suggestions?

Thanks Steve! Would the average jump around as much if you are doing a structured workout with OUT ERG mode? I’m assuming not given on our bike computers they don’t. Zwift - it would be awesome to have this feature available broadly. I use Apple TV and don’t bring in my workouts from Training Peaks specifically for this reason.

I would suggest using the Garmin for this. That’s my way with the Kickr Bike.

It’s also interesting to see kickr bike distance versus the Zwift indicated distance.

I know this is a super late reply to this topic. I’ve tried using my Garmin while on Zwift in order to get more data during a ride. What I’ve found is that the Zwift app has issues when there’s another device trying to read power (in my case a Wahoo Kickr bike) and I get power dropouts on the Garmin that materially impact the average and normalized power. I looked this up and Zwift does recommend not using multiple devices and cites the dropout issue.