I had the following issue when Zwifting this morning: After biking about 20 miles through Watopia, I stopped the ride, saved, and exited as normal. A few minutes later, I noticed that the activity had not synched to Strava so I started to investigate. I opened the companion app (which I had used during the ride) and it stated that the activity was still in progress. The elapsed time even continued to increment. I tried each of the following to rectify the situation.
- Re-opened Zwift and started a new activity, then saved and exited as normal. This did not work.
- Force quit the companion app and re-opened it. This did not work.
- Opened Zwift on another machine, started a new activity, saved, and exited. This did not work.
- Deleted the in progress .fit file. Restarted the machine. No luck.
- Renamed the activity on the companion app. This worked.
- Windows 10, fully patched
- iPhone with the Companion App, fully patched
- Wahoo Kickr Snap, firmware up-to-date
- Wahoo Tickr HR monitor, firmware up-to-date