About the Feedback category

Share what you love or post some constructive feedback. We’re all ears.

1 Like

Have to say I loved what you guys did with spooky bikes and pumpkins last night. This is the kind of stuff that makes Zwift so much fun. It shows you guys are really invested in your customers. Major kudos guys :+1:

1 Like

Zwift Staff,
I would love for you to consider adding Suunto to your 3rd party partners. I know there are a lot of Suunto users that would like to upload their workouts to their MovesCount page. Currently I have to manually enter my workout data. I hope this is on the list of considerations.
Thanks.
Zwifter from Atlanta, GA

Please please please bring back the positions on the Tour de Zwift and such rides. Removing them has had a major negative effect on my riding experience. This isn’t necessarily about winning but the positions help with gauging how I am doing, and with staying in a pack. With everyone in the same outfit, this is even more relevant. Without the positions I cannot test out riding strategies and the ride just becomes an anonymous wattage exercise. Have you really had people asking for the positions to be removed? There are certainly many voices from those who want it back. .

Hi - not been riding Zwift for very long but all of the group rides (eg first 3 laps together, last lap a race) that I’ve been on have a constant “regroup on the leader” “flyers at the front regroup” etc. Can’t understand why those people join this type of race. Secondly, could you do something about race positions such that you have to start behind the beacon for the race lap?

In the ZC, I like to check on riders near me by using the zwifters button but I am almost constantly have to scroll up or down the list to keep my name centered on the screen. I checked in the Zwift Community but I can find no info on how to easily keep my name centered in the screen.

My recommendation is to add an option allowing the rider to keep their name centered in the screen.

1 Like

So, I was searching for problems with decreased power but higher heart rate while riding all of sudden. I found some threads that were similar but not quit the same. I thought I researched all the possible explanations. I was averaging 135 watts and a heart rate of 143(Don’t judge). Then all of a sudden I was struggling to get to a 100 watts with a heart rate of 155. WTF! I didn’t know what was going on. Was it my Kickr Snap, was it Zwift, or, was it something else. I deleted apps and reinstalled, but NO success. After a week of reading and watching YouTube videos I finally decided to disassemble my entire setup and start over. I started with taking the bike off the trainer. When I loosened the roller from the wheel and tried to move the freestanding wheel it did not move. Another WTF moment. Somehow, my rear brake had cinched up against the wheel. After riding it that way for a week, it had melted the brake pad to the wheel. I know, DUH! STUPID F&#k!. I have know idea how the brake pad ended up on the wheel. Needless to say, after looking at the bike, I realized there was brake pad residue all over. Yes I need new pads. Lets just say I had some really good workouts with extra resistance., explains why the legs were smoked. My point to this post is, it may not always be an electrical issue,(i.e. Bluetooth, APP or Ant) as we would like to assume. Sometimes you have to start with the basics, mechanical. Of all the post and/or blogs I’ve read, very few people ever mention mechanical problems. This may be a rookie mistake with Zwift and the whole experience, but, I doubt I’m the only one who has had a problem so simple that it didn’t need to be talked about. Just remember there are a lot of us riding from all around the globe, help your fellow riders out. Any experiences you have may help the next person. RIDE ON!!!

• Group leaders to be able to give more than one round of RideOns” during a ride.
• Races or events aligned to the average guy. You have to be an A rider riding over 4.0 w/kg to get any attention. The average guys would like to feel like rockstars once in a while.
• Speaking as a group leader it would be nice to give riders in your group something if they participated in numerous group rides or accomplished a complete ride with group. It could be anything with-in game sox’s, riding hat, even drip points…… something……
• It would be nice to advertise your group ride through the companion app. Maybe just to friend your aligned to.

New Zwifter here with some initial feed back.

Wish you would work on the avatars and bikes to include Physically Challenged athletes or just in general be more inclusive. I am an amputee so to be able to have my avatar reflect that would be great, basically like options for above or below knee, arms, right/left both. As well as an option for my friends who are in hand cycles and would want to train at home.

Why can’t I be enrolled in more than one workout. I am a triathlete and would like to as a new user do cycling 101 and running 101 at the same time. I am truly shocked I couldn’t become proficient at both concurrently.

Also, I thought I had something not setup correctly when my workout didn’t change my climb angle for Kickr Climb. I get that the erg mode is to hold Watts but I would till love the feeling of the hills in my workouts and expected that as part of my training plan. If I don’t want hills then I should just choose a flat course or and option to turn this off. I feel like I am only getting the value out of half of what I bought. It sounds like I am not alone.

Hi, now that you are going to have a huge increase in the number of zwifters, it could be a good time to segment users based on smart trainer I’m use:

Zpower users
Smart trainer users with powermeter
Everything else.

Also, a pee button for group rides would be good. (Maintain distance with next zwifter during a 1’, usable every 60’ or 2 times …)

Also, implement some kind of Captcha system for free accounts; I suspect that there’s some bots (no name, constant power) riding in the platform (at least in New York two days ago… )

I have a technical issue that I have been emailing about for the past three days. And I have not received any replies. Just a generic email saying someone will get back to me and Ride On. This not very helpful. When can I expect a reply? Has anyone else had issues with being unable to contact support?

1 Like

Feedback for you as a petite individual. Your minimum weight requirement for adults is 100 lbs, which is biased and discriminatory against small riders like myself. By not allowing me to accurately input my weight, which is under 100lbs, I’m not able to get my stats and watts accurately displayed. Some of us are just small, and we shouldn’t be forced to input a false weight of 100 pounds!

Please add Average MPH to data box at top of screen when riding a route. It’s the one piece of data that EVERY rider tracks while out riding. Instead, I have to try and continually calculate it based on time and distance. SO annoying.

1 Like

This morning I did Week 3 day 7 of the Olympic Triathlon Workouts. I understand the need for recovery, but this workout is just poorly designed even as a recovery workout. I am at a 234 FTP currently, and this workout had me at 25 watts with a cadence of 45 for 25 minutes. It was the equivalent of a runner walking in slow motion for 25 minutes and claiming that it will somehow benefit him physiologically. Rather than have 30 seconds on at 340 watts and a 105 cadence, and then slowing to 25 watts and a cadence of 45 for 2:30 (my Wahoo KICKR took about 30 seconds to even get to the point it could reengage ERG mode, it was just so painfully slow in every regard and could not register), wouldn’t make more sense to have that 2:30 interval be free riding? Those 25 minutes just felt like a waste. I want to at least have my muscles feel like they are a little active, squeezing acids and blown up muscles cells into my bloodstream so my body can deal with them, even during a recovery interval of a recovery ride that gets my heart rate down below 120. My heart rate was dipping down into the 80’s and 90’s during those intervals, which is where it is at when I go for a walk with my two year-old.

Dear Zwift,
Ive been an on-off member for years. What keeps me coming back is racing, but it is also what is making me quit. I jump on the trainer and race in cat D. Tight, intense races that I can win. Then as soon as I do win I’m out into the torture that is C cat. Im right at the back of the pack again. With the top 10 race leaders WELL above the cat limits… a few weeks will pass and i will unsubscribe. I’m a big fan of zwift, but it isnt listening to its members when it comes to the beat part of the app which is racing. Please add a catergory to help the massive jump of D to C

1 Like

Latest update of the iPad app has glitches. Can’t select the like button when riding, buttons don’t work to switch between stats once a ride is completed. Somebody needs to have a look. Thanks.

Your support team are a joke. They make promises they don’t keep and outright ignore requests for simple updates. If you want to keep subscribers you need to employ people who can actually solve the many problems you are having in a timely manner

In my opinion, two functionalities that would improve the feeling from the game are:

1. In the central panels change the elevation value from a nominal to a percentage, i.e. not 123m but 3%,
  2. when we are not training, at the bottom of the screen there could be a graph like the exercise zones with the route, i.e. where there is a 3% section the next section will be a shorter 0%, as in Rouvy.

These two solutions allow you to focus better on the climbs and motivate you to overcome them, distribute your strength on longer climbs, etc.

This is what I miss most.

Has Zwift considered adding a “granny gear” function to help older riders climb hills? The function would work like the drafting bump provided during rides. I’m new to Zwift, but as a 73 year old rider, I’ve found the steeper climbs can be overwhelming. If there was a function that could be built into the Zwift program that would make these climbs a bit easier, IF I choose to use that option, that would be great.