About the Feedback category

(Vincent W.) #1

Share what you love or post some constructive feedback. We’re all ears.

(D Stickman) #2

Have to say I loved what you guys did with spooky bikes and pumpkins last night. This is the kind of stuff that makes Zwift so much fun. It shows you guys are really invested in your customers. Major kudos guys :+1:

(Bill Bruning ) #3

Zwift Staff,
I would love for you to consider adding Suunto to your 3rd party partners. I know there are a lot of Suunto users that would like to upload their workouts to their MovesCount page. Currently I have to manually enter my workout data. I hope this is on the list of considerations.
Thanks.
Zwifter from Atlanta, GA

(Nigel Courtis) #4

Please please please bring back the positions on the Tour de Zwift and such rides. Removing them has had a major negative effect on my riding experience. This isn’t necessarily about winning but the positions help with gauging how I am doing, and with staying in a pack. With everyone in the same outfit, this is even more relevant. Without the positions I cannot test out riding strategies and the ride just becomes an anonymous wattage exercise. Have you really had people asking for the positions to be removed? There are certainly many voices from those who want it back. .