More feedback when you are riding please

I have been riding the island for a few weeks now.  This is my first post.  I like Zwift and will continue to ride and support the Beta.  However, I think there needs to be more information provided about how you are riding.  I appreciate you can check out your performance on Strava after you have finished but I would like to see messages flash up when riding to tell me whether I have set a PB or 2nd fastest time on a climb or sprint or section of the Island to make it more interesting and motivating,  While it’s great going for the Jerseys the reality for me as a <60Kg rider with a power meter is that I am unlikely to win any of the Jerseys and won’t set any records compared to others on the Island when I am riding.  I would therefore like more personal stats so I can race against myself better than I can do at the moment.  Without this, I am likely to give up on Zwift and default back to Trainer Road which does provide this sort of feedback/stats/analysis.

PS: at the end of a ride I know I will be given stats for that ride but the software is not even showing my Best efforts although it looks as if it should do so.  

Hi Neil,

Best efforts are coming soon. Please check our Common Questions stickied post at the top of this forum.