Ability To Block Followers (Without Having To Follow Them First)

(Michael Simms) #1

I find that I sometimes get followed by random accounts from people I don’t know, have never met, and have no desire to interact with. Some of them might be bots, though most are probably people desperate to increase their own follow count (hoping that people they follow will follow them back). Either way, in order to block someone from following you, you must current 1) Follow Them 2) Remove Them As a Follower and 3) Unfollow Them. This should be easy to simplify - there should be a simple way to block or remove anyone who is currently following you. You shouldn’t have to do this stupid dance to get rid of these cyber stalkers.

(Paul Allen) #2

You could go to Settings>Privacy and turn on Approve Follow Requests and should prevent any random people from following you. \

Edit: Seems you already have that set.

(Michael Simms) #3

Regardless, you shouldn’t have to follow someone, just to stop them from following you. That’s kinda silly and should be quite easy to resolve.

(A cid) #4

Even more is the fact that even if i’m paying for the “zwift experience” i’m unable to change anything concering my privacy on my desktop. you need a smartphone. very low if not to say disappointing considering the fact that this will never be changed.