5.9wkg bot on all ToW rides not getting coned! How?

How is a bot cruising all the ToW stage 1 rides for 3 days not getting coned and banned from Zwift??

Have you reported them? Remember to include three examples.

/s

2 Likes

Reported them where/how? As you can see - there are quite a few examples!

1 Like

I was being sarcastic. It shouldnā€™t take you to spot and report this.

1 Like

Well that was my point in reporting as a ā€œbugā€ - i.e. Zwift should be able to flag this automatically (a rider that followed him in my event actually did get coned doing less power - which makes no sense!) - I thought that they did/could. But thanks for the reporting link anyway - I have now reported it.

1 Like

You would think so, wouldnā€™t you?

Unfortunately there seems to be a large gap between what they claim to be able to detect and the reality of what actually happens. The reality is that itā€™s almost totally reliant on reports from users, which shouldnā€™t be the case.

1 Like

Heā€™s still going. Heā€™s doing this to every ToW ride. 25 events now. Zwift seriously - come on!!

3 Likes

26 ToW events and counting . . .

Can you stop 27th??

1 Like

Iā€™m here for you posting a new comment every hour until resolution. Thatā€™s my Saturday night booked.

5 Likes

If you can find him on the companion app flag him as a flier, if enough people do that he will get conned.

Reported in companion app as ā€˜something elseā€™. Canā€™t see where to do ā€˜Flierā€™. To their credit, they are making it clear what they are doing with their Surname.

:rofl:

I flagged him in my event but Iā€™m not joining an event every hour to flag him.

Like i say - the point is that he should have been detected as a bot and ejected the first time he did this 2 days ago.

He should now be banned from Zwift completely but thats really a separate point.

2 Likes

Why would someone on ToW get coned? Itā€™s not a race.

1 Like

It really is a shame that someone has to do such things ā€¦ for what? Itā€™s cheating, that should be banned. Or better, just delete all XP that got collected with this kind of behavior and back to Level 1.

1 Like

If enough users flag you with the companion you get a cone of shame, could be for bad language, harassment, cheating, etcā€¦

So, what @Richard_Law_INC_A said about power probably had nothing to do with it and was a distractor.

Well itā€™s not about it ā€œbeing a raceā€. Itā€™s clear that Zwift regularly cones riders for unrealistic power - even just when free riding. In this case though, heā€™s clearly using a bot for some other reason . . . heā€™s literally called himself ā€œlevelling upā€ - e.g tron bike a la Cam Jeffers?

1 Like

Sorry @James_Zwift, I know its a weekend but this is ridiculous.

Has anyone filled out the form linked above?

1 Like

Im away for the weekend but would also have no visibility of seeing if anyone had been reported, its a different team and i just program events :slight_smile:

Happy to be contacted privately with details and a promise to look into it.

2 Likes