30 day PRs

Hi
My 30 day PRs do not show on any of my rides, any idea why.
Thanks
Aidan

Are you using a different computer/device each time?

Hi Ben

Using a MacBook Pro, the only device I have ever used on Zwift. Thanks for response.

Cheers

Aidan

Obvious question: Has it been more than 30 days since you rode that segment?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from 30 day PRs:

Hi
Not sure if you received my reply. Yes understand only shows 30 day PRs if you’ve ridden a particular segment in last 30 days. Long time Zwift user and riding frequently. Just wondered if you had any ideas why they aren’t showing.
Thanks
Aidan

The 30 day PR list does seem to have some problem. I did a group ride last week and set some quick times through the London Classique Reverse sprint. Yesterday I did a race with the same sprint, and my times from last week did not show in the 30 day PR list.

I would not classify this issue as High Priority since the 30 Day PR is basically useless. Hopefully there will be a Lifetime PR list when the new UI is released.

If you are free-riding you should see your 30-day PR in the list, as long as you’ve ridden that segment in the last 30 days. If you are riding in an event/group ride, however, it seems that the 30-day PR list shows ONLY your 30-day PRs from that specific event (i.e. the past few hours). If you are regularly on free-rides and not seeing your 30-day PR that would seem like a bug to me.

1 Like

Hi
Have also raised this issue with Zwift who have yet to respond but, surprisingly whilst riding a group training ride last night 30 day PRs are now showing. Haven’t previously seen them for months. Note the comments that they aren’t of great value but I find them useful on pacing myself up the Alpe as my 30 day splits were also not showing, not sure if that has been fixed, keep you posted.
Thanks
Aidan

Same here, for the last 6-8 weeks I cannot see any of my PRs on the next rides. It’s always a blank PR list. I use the latest iOS.