10000 calorie mission, calories not showing

No they just informed me that I didn’t sign up for the first two weeks and do to their “technical abilities” they can’t count anything before that. Honestly I didn’t notice it before that and as a programmer the “technical abilities” this is crap, it would be easy to have it for the whole month.

To me anytime you sign up in January the whole month should count or am I just asking for too much?

So if you’re starting a job on the 25th of any month, you expect to get paid for the whole month? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No these missions count from the day you join the mission.

1 Like

Just like the Challenges.

How many have forgotten to select the Everest Challenge.

1 Like

Me.

I started Zwift with the California Challenge.
I even did the Wahoo Climbing Mission being on the Cali Challenge, cause I didn’t know you can switch the challenges. I was young and dumb :rofl:

I’ll be the only one on Zwift, who climbed 70.000m for the Tron Bike :joy:

1 Like

You are not the only one, I looked at the three challenges and thought I will start with California because it should be the easiest one to get done. I don’t even think we knew about the Tron early 2016.

Today 4 years ago was my first ride on Zwift! Jan 28 2020

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the info.

There is definitely a bug in the counter that shows on the splash screen (or whatever its called) when you first login, as I got an email reminder that I had done 5k last week, but the counter had less than that. I am frustrated about this, but hopefully Zwift can assure me that if I do complete 10k and show them proof from the companion app, that I can get those pizza socks. (Can Zwift assure me?)

However, I know I signed up first thing in Jan, even though it wasnt available for IOS users at the beginning of the month - which was a bit unfair (so I signed up in the Mac desktop, even though I never use that platform to ride in). So how can Zwift tell when you actually signed up for the challenge? And does it matter from which platform? I am confused because I know their internal counters are off because on the one hand I got an email that says I did 5k, but the counter hasnt been updating after my rides…

I am going to manually add up all my Jan rides now to see where I am at. It looks like this bug has been going back a few years, so unlikely it will be fixed. I just really hope I can get credit for it if I take a bit of extra time to wear out my legs by the end of the month.

I have it as well!

Strangely enough it went well for me until I hit 8125 calories…

Since then I did two rides well over 1000 calories, but the counter went only to 8130…

Problem is there is no more time for me to get the other 2000 calories in, especially if I am not sure that they will be counted…

Zwiftpower says I did 15,000 calories since beginning of the month, but 3,000 go for the first two or three days before the mission was starting… still 12,000 worth to fill 10,000