ZwiftGPS

I am having trouble trying to use the ghost feature on zwiftGPS.com

So far I have followed along the setup instructions but any time I log in I cant see myself or any other riders on the mini map.

I am also having issues trying to upload ghosts via strava?

Has anyone been able to successfully use this feature?

I think this site is broken and has been for some time. I don’t think the original developer is working on it anymore or something like that.

It works sometimes. Last year it worked almost 100% of the time, but now I think it’s closer to 40% for me. I don’t know why it’s getting worse and worse.

It has been stable for some time now, but today it seem to be off.

I have to click the Strava authorizations every time I start ZwiftGPS to get the Strava Segments banner to show when I’m on a Segment. If I don’t, the orange “Knight Rider” back and forth graphic does not show up at the top.

Has ZwiftGPS removed Strava segments?
I don’t see the option in the menu, and no Strava PRs show up now.

Who maintains ZwiftGPS?
The latest Watopia roads have not been rendered in the ZwiftGPS Watopia map, several months after they were introduced.

The Zwift GPS maps now include both the Makuri Islands and the “new” roads in Watopia.

1 Like

I’d like to modify ZwiftGPS code, specifically the user data overlay and contribute any improvements back to the project. I can’t find the project on Github or source anywhere but in the ZwiftGPS install directory. I’m not modifying ZwiftMaps just ZwiftGPS.

Does anyone know how to contact the developer?