Zwift won't launch post UPDATE July 13th

So upon attempted launch this morning I got the error on my PC “Zwift Launcher” has stopped working and the Zwift game never launches. I tried re-downloading the app, to no avail. Who has the solution pls to this issue that seems to have been caused by the new update? Thanks.

Hi K.C, that is unfortunate.  In general we’ve seen no increase in issues with this last update so it’s something specific to your situation.  What we’d need is for you to open up a ticket and attach your launcher_log.txt files from Documents\Zwift\Logs to help us troubleshoot the issue.  I’m sure we can get you fixed up and it should help future users out as well if we can track down what happened. 

Thanks.  I see on the Zwift FB page that at least one other has the same issue.  How do I expectly send these files to you pls? I have never done that before … Thanks.  

Do I log the ticket here or somewhere else?

Oops, I should have linked you to the relevant info here:

https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/202979045

I have sent all of the files for today.   THANKS.     I hope that you can get me live again before the TdF event today … more importantly, I hope that you can get ALL USERS live before the event !!!      I do not think that you should do releases just before big events !!!

ZWIFT LAUNCHER HAS STOPPED WORKING is the exact error I see

Any news pls?  Where am I properly supposed to follow the progress of this ticket?     Did you get the files that I sent ???   Thanks.   

Any news pls Team Zwift support?

aLL SORTED  THX ZWIFT