Zwift Won’t Open

I went to use Zwift last night for the first time since end of May (when it was working fine ) and I can’t get it to open at all. When I click on the Zwift Icon I get the spinning circle (you get when you open any software package) for 1-2 seconds and then nothing. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but it hasn’t made a difference. I contacted Support last night and they checked the spec of my machine from the log files. I have updated my Graphics Card drivers at their request and rebooted reinstalled etc. A few times but it doesn’t make any difference. I haven’t had a response from Support in the last 10 hours so thought I would ask here in case anyone has experienced something similar. I am running Windows 10 on my laptop and as I said it was working fine back in May. Obviously there have been several Windows updates since then so I am wondering if one of those is blocking Zwift. Not related, but it still works and I can log in ok on my phone. Any advice gratefully received.
Steve

Bump.

Has anyone experience anything similar? I haven’t had any further response from Zwift Support in the last 3 days despite a gentle reminder.

If I can’t get Zwift to open there’s not much point in continuing with my subscription.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Steve

Please post the stats of you computer, including the video card.

Hi Paul, I’ll post the specs later when I’m at my laptop,
I think they are fine though as I sent them on to Zwift Support at their request on Friday evening and the only comment was that I needed to update my Graphics Card drivers (which I did), I’ve found a thread on the forum from someone with a similar problem and they managed to cure the issue by ‘resetting’ Windows 10, so I may give that a try as well. It would make sense as the only changes to my set-up since I last had Zwift working have been Windows updates.

Solved. I reset Windows 10 and Zwift is back up and working, so I assume it was an issue with a previous Windows update.
Only pain now is I have to change settings again in various other software packages that were lost as a result of the reset. Still a small price to pay for being able to get back on Zwift :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Stephen, my apologies for us not getting back to you swiftly! If you feel you are not getting support fast enough feel free to mention me (@Vincent) here and I’ll try my best to solve your issue and buzz our support team about another response. Thank you for being so patient with us!