Zwift Tour For All FAQ

I did a group ride for stage one and it’s showing up as a normal ride in Watopia, can someone help me update this to show I completed it on May 5th? Thank you!

True but I’m guessing @PaulA was looking at the zwift website which called A “longer group ride”, called B “shorter” and D is called “ scheduler.category-d.ride.text” so just a little bug in the description names which don’t come up in companion.

Good afternoon,

I have some issue as many other rider have on the Swift Tour For All on the Stage 1. I did that race on the 7 May 2020 at 19:10pm (Moscow time). I completed that race in category B. after race was completed, I save and close that ride and start other ride after that. Late on, I found in my activity that my race and ride after that race showed only like one ride in the log. But logs in Strava and Trainings Peaks showed separate, that mean when I completed activity and click save everything worked .

Some things in the Companion it did not showed that I completed Swift Tour For All stage 1. You could see in the attached file number 236, that I completed that race.

Could you fix that issue?

Best Regards,

Andrey

Thanks Guys… I’ll just have to change my Group Ride from the B Ride to the A Ride…

First stage still is showing a run, not a ride in companion app. I did log out and back in. Still a run. :confused:
Stage 2 is correct.

Definitely agree with this, just been dq’d from B event for exceeding W/KG. I’m always B cat so automatically signed up only to discover B was for C &D and I either needed to sign up for A or C. I know if I’d have read the full description I would have seen that, but it would be helpful to use a similar format for all RACES, in the tour of Watopia B races were for B cat so why change it.

3 Likes

Did stage 1 run on 5 May and it is shown on progress chart on both Zwift and companion. Did stage 2 run on 11 May and stage 3 run today, 12 May, and neither of these runs are showing on the progress chart.

It’s sad and almost absurd that the race jerseys and Tshirts are all sold out. Perhaps, Zwift needs to get a better, or more capable, partner for its merchandise.

Good day all. Still having the same crediting problem. Rode stage 3 today. It has been credited. Stage 1 and 2 remain uncredited. Please advise on the process to rectify this. Regards

I rode stage 3 group ride today and after completing it I continued to ride and complete my workout too (by hitting the E button on the keyboard). But on my companion app tht group ride hasn’t registered and instead only the workout ride is shown. Did I had to save the group ride and then should have done the workout as a separate ride?

Hi @Ranjan_Kulkarni, it is recommended that you save and exit after any group event or race to make sure it saves and uploads correctly, especially with large events and tours like the Tour for All. Continuing on and completing a workout or another event can lead to buggy behavior.

Good evening, I ride the Stage 3 and this is reported on Strava but not into my Zwift account. Is it correct?
Best regards
Gabriele

Doctors Without Borders provides much-needed medical assistance all over the globe. The Zwift community is also global, which is why Zwift chose them to direct our charitable contributions raised during the Tour for All. We would like to share some stories so you can see the people you’re helping by running and riding in the TDA. Let’s start in Zwift HQ’s backyard.

Doctors Without Borders did not have a presence in the United States until now. The Navajo Nation Reservation has imposed lockdown orders, but lacking access to basic needs like running water in some areas means this community is one of the hardest-hit by COVID-19 in the US. Doctors Without Borders is providing desperately-needed assistance to this community. CBS News has the story on the Navajo Nation.

If you have the means during this crisis, please consider a personal donation to Doctors Without Borders.

@Gabriele_Ambrogetti
Is the completion badge missing on 1) my.zwift.com 2) Zwift Companion 3) the home screen on the Zwift game app or all three?

As noted above, good general practice is to save and exit after you complete each stage. If you continued riding after the stage completion, it can complicate what you get credit for.

Thank you for yr quick replay; the number 1) and 2)

Warmest regards

Gabriele

Understood, thanks.

My second stage displays in activity as a ride, not credited as race or showing that I completed the stage, any hints on fix, or will I have to race stage again in catch up week?

@DaveMarshall
Would you confirm what day & time it shows Stage 2 completed?

Questions for you and @Gabriele_Ambrogetti

1. Were you doing a structured workout prior to jumping in to the Tour for All even when it began?
  2. After the TFA stage ended, did you save & exit after you completed the stage, or did you continue riding?
  3. If you continued riding, did you leave the world the stage took place in and jump to another world?
  4. What else do you remember doing after the stage ended?

Hello everybody.
I have a similar problem. Stage 1 driven and successfully completed. However, this is not shown in the Companion app.

This exact same thing happened to me for stage 1, but on the 5th. I got the email from Zwift saying it was complete, but it isn’t showing on my companion app.