Zwift to hire some communications people so we know what is going on more than one week out!

It’s continual that almost every race/challenge isn’t communicated until the last minute. And then when it is, you end up having to go to Zwiftinsider to find out when it is going on. It’s got to change. Zwift have massive events that are challenging (Haute Route etc), but the notification about the dates and stages is very last minute (typically 8 days out is what I see). I want to know May/June/July’s biggest events now, so I can train specifically for them. Sure, you can throw in some last minute events/races, but 1-2 major events a month could be shared now. Haute Route in the real world, is something most would take 9 months or more to prepare for, not 2 weeks.

Exactly! If it wasn’t for Zwiftinsider.com I would’ve missed so many of these events. The event calendar on Zwift is so crappy you’ve got to use one or both of the third party apps: Zwifthacks.com or Zwiftpower.com. At some point it would be really, REALLY great if Zwift could get their act together on this stuff…

Zwift tells us that dozens of people behind the scenes work on a major event, the Tour de Zwift, for 4 or 5 months. If that’s halfway representative of other major events during the year, perhaps Zwift could insert a communications lead among the dozens, earlier in the process, to start promoting big events further in advance.

yes i heard rumors that the team is blocking roads and getting permission done to lead the race (sorry group ride) though certain villages and cities… come one …

it must be a ■■■■ of an effort. :roll_eyes:
i guess they have a layout and just change route/track, laps, rider count limit and add a kit or jersey.
that would make sense because most of the tours having next to equal problems. like certain stages not showing correctly or the kits or prices havent been avtivated after finishing the tour or whatever. the problems are next to the same …