Zwift shuts Down during race

Hi
My zwift shuts Down during races every 4. Time or so. The screen freeze and it says the zwift is not answering - the program is not answering. To maje sure nothing is wrong with the wi-fi I always use the hotspot on my phone as wi fi.
What can i do to fix this?
Sia

Please post up full details of your setup, including the specs of your PC.

1 Like

Hi
My PC is an Acer, with Intel Core i5 Processer. It connects via bluetooth to all my divices. I have a Kickr Core and a HRM Dual to monitor my heartrate.

What graphics do you have on the PC. Do you have a separate graphics card, and if so which one? Or if you are using integrated graphics on the CPU then what is the model of the CPU, i.e. i5-xxxxx ?

Enhedsnavn LAPTOP-LINK8UTH
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
Installeret RAM 8,00 GB (7,79 GB kan bruges)
Produkt-id 00325-81594-48142-AAOEM
Systemtype 64-bit operativsystem, x64-baseret processor

Ok, the 10th gen Intel integrated graphics that you have has a known crashing problem. But there is a workaround involving installing older graphics drivers. See Zwift Crashing/Freezing Mid ride - #378 by Peter_Gross

1 Like

ok, I´ll check it out, thanks

I´ve tries now, but it cant install the driver. It say that the driver is not valid for this computer. Do you have other suggestions?

Someone else had similar problems recently, but eventually got the new driver to install. See Zwift Keeps crshing during workout

1 Like

You should be able to right click on the install file and choose a compatibility mode.