Zwift Power fluid trainer innacuracy

When my fluid trainer heats up the Zwift power curve becomes 25%+ innacurate (Elite Fluid Ritmo - Elite Red roller). I think this is an issue for all fluid trainers where the viscosity of the fluid increases with temperature and therefore the resistance goes down.
Simultaneously looking at power from my power meter pedals (recording on my own account) and from a speed sensor/zwift power (recording on a trial account) revealed that power matched for the first 5 minutes, but after 15 minutes (of 250-300w) it was innacurate by >25%. Pushing 300w on the power pedals was recorded as 400w by zwift power. The faster I go, the bigger the % inacuarcy.

Fluid trainers should not be used for training plans or Zwift races

I surprised so many pro riders use dumb trainers on Zwift. I see many of them cruising around at 5wkg lol.

I think pro riders have a powermeter, so the trainer does not matter.
I have also a fluid trainer and a P2M NGeco (measuring power with ±2% and cadence) - so it is not zpower.

My attempt at sarcasm obviously passed you by lol.

Saw only the last sentence of the post before your one - Fluid trainers should not be used for training plans or Zwift races on my phone - and yours, English is not my native language.
Sorry, my mistake :thinking:

Your English is certainly much better than my Italian! :+1: