Zwift Power Curve

On 30th Jan 2022 I took part in the Crit City Race at 11:45 am. My Zwift powercurve for that race shows that the maximum watts I acheived was a flat line from 1s to 20s which I consider unlikely.
(I am trying to upload screen shots but am struggling to get ZWIFT|Forums to accept my image!)

Is there something I need to do to configure the statistics in zwift power or is it all automatic?

I would assume you just have to wait a bit for the data to load.

Do you mean the power curve on zwiftpower?

This happens when your fit file is not processed properly - often due to your Zwift profile being set to private. You can tell, if the lightning bolt stays green instead of going blue.

1 Like

Hi James,

I have been having the same problem. I have a current post, with screenshots, showing what I’m getting right now.

Following your advice, I checked my ZwiftPower ride data. Sure enough, I seem to have a lot of green lighting bolts:

You can see all my more recent rides have a green lighting bolt (source: live data). All the previous rides have a blue arrow (source: FIT file). I guess I must have changed my privacy settings…

I have just followed your advice and set my Zwift profile to public, so I’ll keep my fingers crosssed - my next Zwift ride is in a couple of days.

Best Regards,

Peter C.