To get the most out of your Zwift Play controllers, please ensure you’re always using the latest firmware.
Check out this article for info on updating your Zwift Play firmware.
- Updates to Bluetooth connection stability - notification frequency, connection parameters, addition of keep-alive notification
- Minor bug fixes
- Charging LED behavior fixed during sleep mode transition.
- Improved steering paddle sensitivity.
- Added metrics to detect sensors drifting.
- Manual calibration implementation.
- Updated bootloader to allow recovery when firmware upgrade fails.
- Bug fixes.
- Zwift Play includes firmware v1.0.0 at its product launch.