To get the most out of your Zwift Hub, please ensure you’re always using the latest firmware.
Check out this article for info on updating your Zwift Hub firmware.
- Implemented a recovery process for a device failing to start as expected.
- Supports recovery via Zwift Companion app if a firmware update fails.
- Bluetooth connection parameters updated to improve connectivity stability.
- Enabled Virtual Shifting when using a Zwift Click or Zwift Play with Zwift
- Implemented Real Gear Ratio Auto Detection - calculates the physical gear ratio on the bicycle using pedal cadence and flywheel speed
- Increased the power frequency from Zwift Hub to use 10Hz.
- Introduction of Zwift Protocol
- Fixed HR pairing bug.
- Calibration accuracy improvements.
- Auto calibration.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed bug with ANT+ Speed, Cadence, and Power.
- Fix for HRM bridge reconnecting when out of range.
- Spin down adjustments.
Still having issues? Contact us for one-on-one help.