Zwift notifications on my iphone

Hi all, i relatively new and use the zwift app mainly on my laptop. Sometimes i use it on the iphone too. Since it began i have had 2 notifications on the app!

Does anyone know how to get rid of them?? Ive checked al the way through the app and can’t see any notifications. Ive also checked the companion app.

It shouldn’t annoy me but really is!:joy:

Hi @Ashley_OBrien_PACK welcome to Zwift forums.
You can disable / enable any app notification in iOS. Here’s how:

2 Likes

Thanks for the input, I understand all that but specifically the notifications were to do with Bluetooth still being connected i think, so not a push notification about a friend request etc. They just wont clear. I’ve even deleted the app and reinstalled. Maybe I’ll just live with it.

2 Likes

It’s easy, just buy an Android phone. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue! It was complaining about my footpod being connected even after finishing my workout and force closing the app. Never happened before, only started last week!

Same issue here. (I’ve gotten a couple of the “bluetooth” notifications mentioned in replies, so that’s probably what the source of the “problem” is)

I haven’t found a way to "clear them, but, I did turn of “badges” in the notifications settings for Zwift. That way I don’t have the stupid dot nagging me, but I’m still getting notifications from Zwift.

Not an entirely satisfactory answer, but I can’t think of many times when I needed a reminder that I had notifications in Zwift (especially since, there’s no way to view them once in the app)

Just add it to long list of “why is X so convoluted/difficult to access in Zwift”

1 Like

I understand totally and have this dilemma also I am trying to find the answer and when I do so I will post it. I had the same issue with Garman and the forum helped me figure it out. No it’s not banners it’s not typical notifications although it is a notification it is not typical. I do not believe you have to reinstate your app I do not believe you have to turn off banners it is a issue with swift ! Little things like this are annoying especially if your app is organized with a whole lot of similar apps in a group. No you do not need to toggle off notifications. You should be able to go right to the app check them out and get rid of them like in any other app on the planet . Yes we shall conquer this grain of sand OK to grains

From your hone screen, swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the notifications.

Then scroll down to the notification from Zwift and swipe right - you will see an “Open” button appear. Select to open the notification, then close the app. Doing this will eliminate the notification.

Repeat for each notification.

3 Likes