Zwift not syncing with Zwiftpower

Today I entered the Zwift Riders Germany Gruppenfahrt (Ride) and completed it on Zwift, but no details were uploaded to Zwiftpower. This, despite the fact that previous rides had been uploaded. Is there a rational explanation for this?

I assume you registered on Zwiftpower and folowed all these steps?

Of course. All of my previous rides were uploaded OK. This was the first time uploading failed. The ride is registered on Strava and Zwift itself, but no record on Zwiftpower.

We can help you troubleshoot if rides aren’t registering on Zwift, but that’s not the case here.

ZwiftPower is a third party site, so it’d be best to ask them to advise. admin AT zwiftpower DOT com is listed as a contact email.

Thanks. I’ll try that.

Ted, I just checked the ride and you are in the result on Zwiftpower, position #110

Thanks, Jacek.

However, It’s the Gruppenfahrt ride on December 4 that’s missing.

The one you looked at is November 27, which was recorded OK.

I have seen a list of results via other members’ data and my ride does not appear,

although, as I wrote, it appears in Zwift and Strava.

Regards,

Ted.

Just had the same issue. Check the privacy setting for this individual activity in Zwift, make sure it’s set to “Public”.

Hi, Shuji. I am a new (January) Zwifter - now level 19 and gaining. I used to get a list of those people I Zwifted With after every ride along with the list of those who gave me a Ride On. Beginning sometime last week, the Zwifted With list stopped appearing for some unknown reason. Can you give me some advice for how to get that back?

Hi Jim, it’s a known issue and is being worked upon.

Thanks, Stuart. I’m new to the app and having a tough time navigating issue resolution. Kind of a technophobe, too. How do I keep up with this - what site or link? Appreciate your followup!

Just read some of the posts on here if you’ve an issue Jim. Most Zwift related issues are discussed on this forum.

It covers bugs, feature requests, known issues etc…

The community here are always happy to help.
And don’t worry you’ll pick everything up in time.

Here a link to a post that has really useful information.

2 Likes

Does the forum send out a notification that an issue has been resolved, or do I need to keep checking back daily?

You’d need to come back here Jim or check the release notes of any updates.

Good news, Stuart. The “Zwifted with…” problem has been fixed.

One other question. At some point, I signed up for the Climb Everest Challenge. I don’t remember how or where, and can’t figure out how to look at my progress. Can you give me a little guidance - point me in the right direction?

Certainly can.

When you are in game ie. When you’re riding, bring up the menu button and click that.

You’ll get this menu. Click where I’ve highlighted and it’ll show you your current challenge and the progress made.

Zwift_Pause_Screen

1 Like

As before, your advice was spot on, Stuart. Thanks.

1 Like