In recent weeks we have twice selected Yorkshire’s Queen’s Highway but Zwift automatically took a different, much longer path.
- Windows 10 PC, up to date
- Zwift client up to date, obviously
- “Queen’s Highway” carefully selected as the route
- No manually selected turns
- Zwifting 5+ years; familiar with the software
We selected Yorkshire and Queen’s Highway only to get the still-missing route badge, which should be an easy 5.8 km achievement. After twice selecting Queen’s Highway in recent weeks but being still out in the more rural Yorkshire road after 25+ km, we’re skipping that badge for a while.
It’s not a common problem, I expect, since I’m not seeing complaints in the forum. But there is some freak glitch that happened in some combination of circumstances.