Hi Zwifters! This update is a minor service release to tie up a few loose ends and add some extra logging info for route pathing.
Notable changes include:
- Riders nearby list should be more accurate now during events
- Bluetooth HR straps should be more reliably detected
- Rides shorter than 2km are no longer uploaded to your Zwift feed or 3rd parties
- U-Turn disabled during the Canyon Pretzel Mission
- When stopped on a downhill road using a Tacx Neo, Zwift will actively try to slow down the flywheel to keep it from spinning forever
You may notice there’s not many major changes in this update. Behind the scenes we’ve been busy making big changes for some future updates coming soon. The new London course is all laid out and entering the testing phase at Zwift HQ. We can’t wait to release it to all of you to give it a go, and we hope you’ll be as ‘chuffed’ as we are with the results
As usual, let us know if you spot any new problems or have something to say about changes made or changes you’d like to see. A good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift