Hey Zwifters, we have one final update before the holiday and new year. This one is for PC and Mac users only, but the changes will make it to iOS soon after we’re happy with the results.
The notable fixes in the update are:
- Addressed issue where riders would sometimes twitch or do a loop after going from one road to another
- Made changes to help keep riders in their lane
- Fix for event progress bars on certain routes
- “Ride with” feature improved. No longer does it simply drop you near the rider you selected (only to see them blow past you). It will now bring you up to speed next to them and give you 5 seconds to bring your power up to match.
- Fixed rare crash when joining events
- Fix for possible cause of rare bug where riders got stuck riding in a circle
As for the new course expansion - it is coming very soon, but unfortunately not in 2016. We’ll first be taking a little time off to spend with friends and family over the holidays. Once we’re back we’ll put the finishing touches on the expansion and release it.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to suggestions or feedback about changes, and a good way to do that is via our Zwift Support Community.
The Team at Zwift