Hey Zwifters, just a minor update today to take care of a few issues and lay some groundwork for a few things that should be released in the near future.
Changes you may immediately notice are:
- Fix for case-sensitive file systems on OSX
- Added optional 3sec smoothing of power display
- More robust caching of SRM calibration data
- Calendar now shows more details about your activity during the month
- Changes made to reduce chance of riders getting stuck going in circles
- Changes made to reduce riders swerving near ocean/watopia loop intersection
- Buffalo bike CdA and weight was incorrect
- ‘7’ camera now has more interesting angles to view from on certain parts of the course
- On-screen workout list now scrolls for very long workouts
- Some low-end NVIDIA graphics cards were moved to the ‘basic’ graphics profile to improve framerate.
We’re working on some of the more exciting features still and hope to share news, screenshots, or even beta functionality of those soon. In the meantime, if you see issues with anything we’ve added or changed just leave us feedback in our Zwift Support Community.