Zwift crashing on BT pairing with Wahoo Snap

error

(Keith Cyr) #1

Purchased a Wahoo Snap trainer (latest firmware updated 12-3-2018) and I’m using my Win10 laptop and it’s totally up to date. I launch Zwift and let it complete to where it gives you the option to pair devices. I then plug in the trainer and for a brief moment Zwift sees the Snap and then Zwift crashes to the desktop.

Here is the event log of the crash:

Faulting application name: ZwiftApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c02324e
Faulting module name: BleWin10Lib.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bff80df
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x00000000000020bf
Faulting process id: 0x4100
Faulting application start time: 0x01d48bddd919c3fd
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\ZwiftApp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zwift\BleWin10Lib.dll
Report Id: 7ecd32fa-285b-47b7-901f-a34e8ee56a70
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

(Vincent W.) #2

Hey Keith, thanks for writing in! We’re investigating Windows 10 crashes but we’ve just released a patch for crashes. Are you still experiencing the same kind of crash when trying to pair your Snap?

(Keith Cyr) #3

Yes still crashing. Do you want a DXdiag copy?

(Keith Cyr) #4

Vincent do you need me to send you a copy of DXdiag?

(Vincent W.) #5

Hey @Keith_Cyr sorry for the delay! If you are still experiencing this crash can you send your dxdiag over to us via support conversation?

Thank you for being patient with us!

(Chris Paul (Pack Zzrc)) #6

open wahoo utility app. connect the kickr to the Wahoo Utility app. select the kickr from the listw. wait until kickr is recognized and shows wattage, firmware etc. then tap the kickr logo in the upper left corner 10 (ten) times. if you then get an update option, use it.