during the last weeks zwift crashed on different maps (france/ven-top, watopia/alpe, free rides / predefined routes) at different daytimes and also before and after major update (1.0.60239) including an up-to-date Companion. Any known issues?
Information that might help:
- Normally i ride on 4K-res, but it seems to happen also on hd-resolution.
- Zwift runs on MacOS 11.0.1 on iMac 2019 5K, cpu is an i9 9900KF, 72 GB Ram, Radeon Pro 580X 8GB
- Companion on iPhone XR including all iOS-updates, same wlan as iMAC
- Running Zwift in german language
- No known issues with wlan or internet access
- Riding on Wahoo Kickr core 2019, connected via BT to iMAC
- Using Polar H10 as a heartrate monitor and Wahoo cadence sensor
- Sometimes BT connection from kickr core to iMac gets lost, but when this happens it does not seem to affect zwift.
Is it possible that companion crashes zwift app? I don`t know exactly what I do on Companion when Zwift crashes…
Support is asked for help, but did not respond yet.
Any help welcome.