Zwift Companion Release, February 25th (3.22 iOS, Android)

1 Like

I am now getting a crash in the companion app every time I try to use the Events filter. Anyone else getting that?

Android 10, latest ZCA update 3.24.0

EDIT: solved by clearing data and cache from app, force closing and relaunching.

1 Like

Nope. iOS working fine. (Knock on wood)

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ is racing right now, I’m watching his live stream. But he doesn’t show as Zwifting now in the Companion app. Same for you? I’ve tried a load of other racers too, they’re invisible. I can see their warm-up, then it’s like they logged off.

1 Like

Randomly worked, then when I go to someone else they’re the same even though I can see them in the same race. It’s as though the Zwifting Now data isn’t coming though reliably.

Edit: go back to Gerrie and he’s offline again! Something not working here.

1 Like

I will also have a look at this.

Great effort btw. :+1:

1 Like

Any intention to launch an iPad version of the iOS Companion App?

It works on iPad already. If you mean landscape mode, people have been asking for that for years…

I am getting that consistently now on my Pixel/Android phone.

Still having ble issues with android ZC after Feb 25 release. Less than 10% hit rate! My Jabra with hrm didn’t have any issues before Feb 25 release. But now disconnecting when my Garmin Vector connect power, if I succeeded to connect. To get Garmin Vector show rpm is nearly impossible. I’m forced to use swift app on android because it’s only way to ride.used ZC with Windows laptop running Swift.

Just an update

Both Android phones now back detecting the Neo 2T with Bluetooth. v3.24

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but it’s nice to see the new option to stay in game after a save. However, I also liked the option to save and exit as well - both in game and using ZC. Can we have both?

I am having to open the Zwift companion app several times on an iPhone8 in order to get it to open correctly, it usually just stays on the splash screen. Sometimes it has also just gone to a white screen. Running iOS 15.1 on the phone. Companion app was uninstalled and then reinstalled from the App Store with the same results.

See the other thread/s on this issue which are more recent. This thread is for version 3.22, but we are not on 3.30.

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Companion App Bluetooth pairing issues? [Android] [March 2022]

Hello
I still have issues with companion (this is not due to last update) :
Configuration IPhone XR (updated) connected on wifi (home connected by optical fibre)
1 - I’m not able to use discord and companion at same time.
When I discuss with my team on discord I’m not able to load companion. And if companion is running I got performance issue with discord.
2 - I see when I receive message on my ATV but not on companion. (I’m well able to send message by companion)
Ride on

Currently, there is only 1 available route for Crit city when creating a club event. Is there a reason why we can’t go clockwise?

New release (3.36) last night on Android, noticed clubs now increased to joining max of 10 and I could see a big list of clubs I could join.