Zwift Academy Tri 2020 Issues

Do you have a pic of helmet?

Would love to see what it looks like

Oh wait, just read this again. I have completed all bike workouts but no run workouts, I should have the kit but I just have socks and cap, we kinda need the kit to match the helmetā€¦

So is there any intent to fix this or this is what it is?

Really frustrating.

I just completed the 20k tt race but my result is not showing in my companion app or zwiftpower. Had no dropouts or any other issues during my race. Hope you can help me out here. It also not counts for my tri progressā€¦

2 Likes

I think we just do them like we normally would. Seems to be working other than the fact that I didnā€™t get the kitā€¦

Same here! IM done with the 5 WO + the race :frowning: I want the jersey haha

Lol, I want the jersey to match the rest of the gear

1 Like

Issue with run WO 3ā€¦ intervals are only a few seconds long. Total workout was 5 minutes.

sorry for the late reply. the aero helmet for zwift tri? i posted it on zwift riders a few days ago. teal specialized aero helmet i think. somehow it wont let me attatch photo here .

yea, a jersey would be nice.

Exactly the same happened to me. Actually, I have done the 3d tri academy bike workout twice and both times it wasnā€™t credited, shows all my four runs with the Z on green fond, but just two for bike. Really weird oneā€¦

A lack of a response on this in over a week is unacceptable.

1 Like

I completed 8 workouts and 4 runs but the system tells me that I am at 91%. What iā€™m missing

1 Like

You need 10 workouts completed and 2 races to get everything. Except the kit for some reason which makes the helmet look really ugly with a matching kitā€¦

Having done the 20km TT race, I see credit on the companion app, but not in Zwift.

Strangely the Cool Down workout as the pictures from the TT Race. Can this be fixed please?

Iā€™m having exactly the same issue. Finished 2 races. Got credit for them in my dashboard but not in Zwift.

1 Like

Itā€™s fixed! I just unlocked the kit! Finally! Thank you zwift!

Itā€™s a mess.

ZCA says complete.
In game says 8/10 and 1/2
Website says 6/10 and 2/2.

2 Likes

Hi, just took part to the 10km run raceā€¦ even winning it, but it doesnā€™t appears as ā€œcompletedā€.
Could you help me fix it please?
Thanks