Zooming mini-map on Apple TV app

I am told currently the zoom feature of the mini map is not available on Apple TV app. This would be a nice feature to add.

I would LOVE to be able to change the aspect view on the ATV mini-map, also. It seems to randomly change from directly overhead to an angled aspect with various updates, but is unchangeable in-game, though it can be changed in other iOS apps (iPhone, iPad). I’m not sure why Zwift doesn’t allow this, but it would be a great addition,

2 Likes

Yes, dont understand why it’s still not an option ?! We can talk about fixing such small issues for years without having it done :frowning:

1 Like

I would also like this feature.

To be honest I am not bothered about having options to customise it. I would rather the zoomed out wider aspect as standard and just lock in as that. This should be an easier change than having a custom map added.

1 Like

Also keen to see this functionality - many thanks !

1 Like

if you have the Play Controls the mini-map can be toggled now. the left arrow will toggle through all the view options.

2 Likes

Pardon my ignorance for a moment as I could very well be doing something wrong… but you are referring to the LEFT ARROW button on the LEFT controller, correct? Try as I might, I see no changes to the mini map on ATV when I press this button??? Something more that needs to be done first?

You have to press it twice and then the map will change.