Zbike Community

Hello;
After reading problems like mine in several places, I found a solution that is working for me, if you don’t press both gear buttons at the same time there are no problems with the power.

1 Like

Why zbike support don’t solutions our problems?

I bought the Zycle Zbike one month ago. I had some small connection problems with a android based setting over bluetooth. With android best connections are over ant+ i think.
Best connection over bluetooth I have with a Windows 10 based notebook to the Zbike. Everything works just fine. Sadly zwift doesnt show the gears in the HUD.

Do you guys made a firmware update with the zycle android app?

If you want me to test some more things let me know.

Hi!
I got my Zycle Zbike few days ago and now I have done couple of rides with it in Zwift and TrainerRoad. Everything seems to be ok and the bike is feeling really good. I was thinking to do a power meter test a bit later, so I can post results here. At first I need to borrow a set of power meter pedals from someone :sweat_smile:

Is there anyone, who has already done power reading tests? Would be interesting to see!

1 Like

Please i0n, can you help me, which users and which forum are you aware about power errors. Never find it anywhere. Thanks.
Rui Gomes

Which “both gear buttons are you talking about”
thanks

This bike has two electronic buttons to raise or lower gears.

Hello Tete, are you experiencing yet the same problem? Zycle bike connected via bluetooth with appleTV, doesn´t work great.
Thanks

Did you try Zycle with other software ? I never had power problems it works fine. maybe the problem his in the software we use … just suposing.

funy solution… I must try your solution… you say if we press both buttons at same time… what hapend to the power??

I have the same problem

A mí me pasa lo mismo con la potencia

Hi, did you receive any respons from them?

I have a Zycle Zpro and in Zwift with the highest gear, I cannot go faster than 5/6 km/h. So, somehow, it does not see the speed of the roll on which the wheel is sitting. In Fulgaz it works perfectly fine, so it must be something in the communication between the Zycle Zpro and Zwift.

@support, please help out! I can provide log files if needed.

Hello, has anyone found a solution for the overestimated watts problem with zbike?

1 Like

Did you find a solution?