ZA Road: Your profile is not eligible for registration

I’m trying to get registered before the deadline and I’m getting this error: “Your profile is not eligible for registration, please update your info in profile to continue.” All the fields are filled out. Any ideas? Am I just misunderstanding the timezones and it’s already past the deadline? It’s 9:43 AM Saturday, October 31, 2020 PDT.

4 Likes

I’m getting the same on the web and in companion app, in the full app it’s only offering me the Tri academy which isn’t much use. I only just noticed the deadline was today.

1 Like

I was able to register for both Tri and Run. A “zwift ambassador” suggested maybe I was trying the wrong gender - but I confirmed my gender is listed correctly in my profile. For grins I tried both Mens and Womens academies and I get the same error… I think this has to be some bug at Zwift.

Any other ideas?

Almost certainly a bug at zwift. Poking around the code one reponse is “profile.already.registered” but doesn’t seem anyone else hit the issue until today.

1 Like

I’m getting the same message too for ZA Road. I tried to sign up on Monday online then again on the companion app- still the same “Your profile is not eligible for registration, please update your info in profile to continue.” My info is updated…

I was able to sign up for ZA Tri though?

I get same message. No explanation.

I opened a ticket with support on the 31st and they responded saying I was showing as registered and that they manually un-registered and re-registered me for the Men’s Road Academy and to “try again”… still getting the same message and they haven’t responded to me for a few days now…

At least they confirmed I did get registered before the deadline? Now if only I could participate?

Same for me i have open a ticket for help no one response it’s a been a week and still no sign

1 Like