TL; DR two bugs:
- Autoselect workouts from the plan in correct order (not the latest available).
- The app saved the ride under “autoselected” workout title, not under the title of the workout I actually did.
On an example from yesterday. Going through “Build me up” training plan. The workouts for this week are (in the plan’s order):
- What goes up, must come down (available Monday)
- Halvfems (available Monday)
- Orange Unicorn (available Thursday)
- Mishmash (available Friday)
When I opened Zwift to do the first workout for this week on Monday evening, it automatically selected “Halvfems” instead of “What goes up.” I’d expect the app would auto-select the first unfinished workout, not the last one. I.e. so that I can complete them in the plan’s order. But at least I can manually override. So I did and manually selected and completed the “What goes up” workout.
However, when Zwift uploaded the ride to Strava&Garmin, it saved it with the incorrect title, “Halvfems” instead of “What goes up, must come down”. OK, I manually edited titles in both places.