Why is Coco blue?

Surely any color other than blue would be better, she is hard to spot on the mini map as every rider is a blue dot.

Maybe she needs cheering up?

1 Like

All the pace partners need to be easier to find in a lrage peloton, but Coco is the worst for sure.

1 Like

She’s Blue because she is a Cat C rider.

3 Likes

I rode with coco yesterday, in a big bunch she was very hard to find, often no idea whether she was in front or behind. Even more difficult as when you join you don’t even know what w/kg she is doing.
The mini map shows her but my eye sight is not that good, the companion app doesnt

It would be very useful on pace and group rides if the leader/pacer were always ( top of list?) shown on the “zwifters nearly” list with a + or - time difference to oneself.

3 Likes

I find it strange that so many can’t find CoCo, when she shows up with a special badge in the riders list, a blue color in the riders list, and that same badge as her icon in the mini map. I have yet to find it hard to find out if she is ahead or behind me when not in my line of site in front of me. With that said, something like the chevron the leaders and sweeps have in group rides would be nice, but since those typically only have to render for those in the group rides, that may be difficult for Zwift to engineer when busy peak season hits with 15,000 people Zwifting in Watopia. Just throwing my 2 cents into the convo.

Hello ,
I wonder why Coco is blue ? It’s the worst colour to see her easily in the group !!

1 Like

What Mike said.

2 Likes

Ditto. The blue color of the beacon also matches the color of the ride-ons, making it impossible to see when so many people are giving ride-ons.

2 Likes

Coco gets lost in the falling thumbs which are of an identical color and also behave in a similar fashion. “Tron” bikes are commonly the same color as Coco’s causing the same problem. If one is a few meters in front or behind Coco (she’s not present on the screen), and the “keep pace” animation displays, her name is NOT in the rider list at right, and the animation does NOT show a rider whether one is ahead or behind the pacer 'bot. In addition, the relative position of the pacer 'bots does NOT show on the Companion app map (and is NOT discernable the main screen map). Try different views and see how “strange” it is that so many can’t find Coco…

1 Like

Totally lost Coco today in her ride. Couldn’t be seen due to the number of thumbs being given by everyone.
Yes it’s great to have the “she’s behind you” line, but please consider a change of colour… Orange or purple would be very visible.

1 Like