Where is Zwift’s Social Responsability?

As was the title of this thread. You set the tone here; I was just following along.

I apologize for that. I ran across your double post in the other thread after I responded to this one. So, it seemed to me that you already knew about Zwift’s charitable donations to front-line medical workers, since that issue was already covered in the other thread. Yet, you did not recognize those contributions as being socially responsible. The only thing that would appear to satisfy you was something that would benefit you directly. That seemed terribly self-serving to me. And, on top of that, you were rude enough to double post.

Anyone will tell you that I’m far from being a Zwift fanboy, but to imply that they are socially irresponsible is unwarranted.

1 Like

No worries. Just to clarify, excuse me if I was rude.
I’m thinking about people who had to stop using Zwift. I know it is a business and business are to make money, but I also know that there are other ways to make Zwift accesible to more people. Not necessarily by offering the subscription free.

I didn’t know about Zwift charitable donations as you mentioned and I recognize it now, that’s a good thing, I celebrate it.