When we zwift start banning cheater

When will zwift start banning people for cheating we paid to have fun not race cheat

It’s an ongoing issue and I doubt it’ll ever be fully eliminated. Ignore them and ride your own race.

It’s just heartbreaking racing cheater

You should check out the WTRL events and the Zwift Classics races with auto-categorization enabled going on now.

3 Likes

Am in that. It may help everyone having to be on ZP to race

It’s unfortunate to say this but yes cheating is permanent in Zwift and at all levels and it’s getting really worrying. But they don’t really want to stop it because they only care about the number of subscribers, in fact it might be afraid of losing users if they crack down on cheating in a I would say significant way. It’s a bit like Activision and Call of duty… how many years have you been pretending to fight cheaters? lol! But hey, that’s how it is… it’s the business afterwards, it’s a shame because it’s a great Zwift application (; it will take a slightly stronger anti-doping program that is more appropriate for us users who race, but since it represents only 20%, it may be complicated. Maybe in a few years when the Zwift platform will be more focused on Esports competition

and when I say at all levels…

no comment…

I am D or E class and I have a A+ sprint. Would I get accused? Not all who look like they are cheating are. That’s the difficult issue. Also what about PEDs. I am on TRT and have been since my mid 30s. Who is stopping me blasting my ass off for a race? Remember it’s a game and nothing more until it is more.

I think that is unusual or a power meter / trainer bug.
An A+ sprinter but you can’t hold 2.5 w/kg for 20 min.
That would be an interesting set of traits IRL.

1 Like

It’s not a bug. Two different trainers and two different bikes. I lift and have for years. My squat is 405 off the heals and I pull well over that. My body and cardio are trained for that and nothing else atm. Many are like me. Big lower body but no endurance at all.

So yes I can hit 1600w but failed an easy build up workout at an ftp of 160 today. First 8min at 150w I could not make it lol. But a quick sprint at the end of a 100w ride? Yes sir.

2 Likes

I get that it’s a game but I like to race on here and when you like me low A cat can racing with guys how could be cheating to win the race it gets me down. Then I think why am I paying for this c***.

You mean someone like this, who has been rock solid at exactly 345w since I ran across him at 559km? Hes at 641 right now.

3 Likes

I wonder if they’re buddies. My guy was also on the Epic KOM route, and he was at 5.7w/kg, unchanging even to the decimal place. He’s at 670+km as i type this.

3 Likes

can’t see why this was flagged?

6 Likes

I don’t see the problem with cheating as long as you’re not in a race. It’s my game and I can use a game genie if I want lol. Old Nintendo reference lol. A few weeks back I wanted to go for a ride with my brother and he weighs 135 pounds and is B/A cat. Was I cheating when I changed my weight to 135 pounds so we could go for a ride? What if I want a badge or a kit that’s only available today on this route and I don’t have the energy to do it because of work? again if you’re not in a race it’s just a game and you can play it however you want and no one should have anything to say about it.

It had an image with the rider name.

2 Likes

you want more kit? you must be new here!

why didn’t your brother just ride slower if he wanted to ride with you?

1 Like

Create a meetup and you both can go all out.

2 Likes

with the current bug on two people meet ups that is cheating in itself!

We did not have that bug in a Loooooooong time.

It might limit your pen options for races using Category Enforcement.