Hello Zwifters, it’s time again for another update. While there aren’t any major changes in this update, it does sets in place the October course schedule for Watopia & Richmond and adds some new items which will be revealed in the next 7 days.
Some noteworthy changes are:
- Watopia has had some enhancements added. Expect more soon as we continue to build out the world.
- We now record the version of your KICKR firmware. This is in preparation for us using a more reliable way to control KICKR units, one which requires the latest firmware. If you’ve not updated it already, now is a good time to do so.
- Turbo Muin virtual power curve tweaked
- New trainer selection screen for virtual power users
- Help screens added to device pairing, if you’ve never paired devices before
- In-game messaging supports special characters from some non-english languages now
- The old Zwift jersey is now only available to our beta users who were with us up to this point. A new Zwift jersey is now the default jersey.
Of course, as with every update, there’s many other changes and fixes that made it into the mix.